domingo, 22 de julio de 2012

Images With Love and Various Phrases, New


Images With Love and Various Phrases, New


"Love is the cruelest form of affection; the sweetest form of torture .. "

"Some of the greater things in life are unseen, that's why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry or dream."

"Two hands to hold. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else for you to find."

"Come live in my heart, and pay no rent."

"When you are in love, you can't fall asleep because reality is better than you dreams."

"They say Disney World is the happiest place on Earth.
OBVIOUSLY they've never been in your arms."

"To the world you are one person but to one person you are the world."

"True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."

"I'll fix your broken smile, I'll sew your tattered heart, I'll mend whatever's left of you, and offer a new start." *NOTE: I created this one myself*









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario